Free Financial Literacy classes at Somerville Community Corporation can help you:
- Set saving and spending goals you can achieve;
- Create a realistic spending plan (budget);
- Brainstorm different ways to save money;
- Examine your credit and spending habits; and
- Develop strategies for smart saving and spending
Our program is open to anyone who lives, works or studies in Somerville, Mass. Financially eligible participants can also earn a stipend upon completing all classes.
The full 2017 schedule follows (download PDF):
Evenings, Wednesdays and Thursdays
6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
May 24, 25, 31 and June 1, 7, 8, 14
Mornings, Thursdays and Fridays
9:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (noon)
March 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, 31 and April 6